Came across my very old ancient blog from multiply. One of the post was about a night when i had a bad encounter with cockroach at home. Another post was about jiansong having overseas training with the army in brunei. That entry was talking about how happy i was when i received his sms and call from brunei. It was 17 Oct 2004.....
That was like 4 years ago.... But things had already changed now. When i read that particular entry, i had mixed feelings. Feelings that i can't explained using words. Lotsa thoughts and memories came rushing to my mind. I have so much going through in my head. But i am dumbfounded.
I am gald that i was once happy. That i did miss him alot that time. I believed i really loved him alot at that time. On the other point, i was upset that it was no longer like this anymore.
I do not know why. But as i was typing, tears were swelling up. It was one of those emo moments.
Life still needs to go on. I have to pick up the pieces and carry on with my life. I just hope he is well.....