Suffered from nasty gastric flu on sunday 3am. Woke up in the middle of the night and diarrhea and vomitting non stop. I think i puke too much that the acid from the stomach burnt my throat. Even saw blood stains... My god. Totally freak me out.
Woke up again around 5plus and continue to vomit again. Infact, i did not sleep at all. I was tossing in bed feeling so uncomfortable. Finally, around 9plus am, i went to see the doctor.
While waiting for my turn to come, i went to puke at the clinic toilet twice.... sigh. The doctor gave me a jab, some medications and MC for tomorrow.
By the time i reached home, i was so exhausted. Popped down some pills and slept till 3plus. The rest of the day was a blur. I forgot when i woke up and went back to sleep again.....
Got better today. But was still feeling nausea. So decided to rest one more day and not going to work. Try to sleep and rest more today so that i can recover fast and go back to work. I have so many to do in the office. sigh..... I hope gastric flu will not come back again...